Everything at Cumberland hinges on the foundation of our Core Values.
Each Cumberland employee strives to live our Core Values day in and day out. We treat our customers, our vendors, our partners and our coworkers with honor, readiness, victory and loyalty. Our culture is built on our Core Values.
- Honor – We honor customer relationships by providing world-class service.
- Readiness – We use all available resources to ensure that we are always ready to address any and all customer concerns and demands.
- Victory – When our customers win, we win.
- Loyalty – We aim to foster customer loyalty by upholding our core values and by keeping our brand promise.
Core Brand Promise
- Access to Technology – Along with an unwavering commitment to provide the highest level of service possible, we must make technology available to our customers that enhances and personalizes their experience and makes them want to come back. This includes simplifying self-service elements as well as automated processes.
- Continuous Improvement – Today’s customers expect their brands to constantly strive to make their decisions and daily lives less complicated than before. By constantly refining processes and customer interaction, we are more likely to foster a closer and deeper working relationship with customers, increasing our chances of winning their appreciation and dedication.
- Flawless Execution – From answering the phone to closing a deal, the smoother and more seamless everything feels to the customer, the more they become attached. Flawless execution is more than just responding to customer needs; it’s also about anticipating and addressing needs they don’t know they have. Flawless execution builds value in the brand and confidence in the hearts and minds of customers.