Cumberland is one of Tennessee’s Top IC School Bus Dealers
The flagship IC Bus is built on a solid foundation of value and safety. A favorite of drivers, passengers and managers alike, the IC Bus series continues to pave the way as the most popular passenger school bus on the road.
Take a minute and add our contact information to your bid list so we may participate in any upcoming bid opportunities.
Cumberland Awarded the IC Bus 2019 Pursuit of Excellence
Mobile Maintenance Available Throughout Tennessee
Available 24/7 363 Days – Cummins Certified – IC Certified – OnSite Repairs – Piggy Back Bids Available
- Conventional engine
- 66, 72 or 78 passenger
- Cummins ISB engine
- LED exterior lights
- Motorized, heated mirrors with a timer
- Spare wheel and tire
- Integrated child seats
- Air brakes
- Driver air seat
- Other options too!
Largest Dealer Network
With some of the industry’s top technicians, nearly 300 service and support location and over 700 International Truck locations, it’s no wonder IC Bus boasts a strong reputation for unmatched customer service.
Advanced Driver Ergonomics
Designed around over 1,500 school bus drivers from around the country and engineered with the tallest and widest entry door in the industry, every IC Bus delivers the kind of ergonomics to keep your drivers comfortable and passengers safe.
Industry Leading Parts and Support
Thanks to the most comprehensive dealer network in the industry, you can count on your local IC Bus dealer to be your source for Navistar parts and parts from thousands of other trusted brands.
Engineered with an externally-placed electric panel, roped-in windows and glass, and an on-board LCD fault code screen, we make sure maintenance is as easy as possible so you’ll get back on the road in no time.
Unparalleled Safety Technology
Every bus is protected with 16-gauge side sheets and threaded roof bows for greater durability which also exceed Federal Safety Standards. Plus, the IC Bus Leave No Student Behind alarm system and standard crossing control gate, we make sure our passengers and always safely protected.
- Standard Leave No Student Behind® feature ensures drivers disable alarm at rear of bus before exiting
- Entry steps are consistently spaced for predictable footing and are the widest in the industry
- Standard 16-gauge steel body and all-steel rub rail construction provide increased strength
- LCD on-board diagnostic display reports fault codes for engine and chassis without the need for a reader
- 3-piece flat roped-in windshield and roped-in stationary glass for easier and more cost-effective glass replacement
- Electrically activated passenger door with standard electric vandal lock on entrance door
- Interchangeable BTI Seating features precision die-formed seat base and seat back
- Wide-opening, easy-tilt three-piece fiberglass hood provides excellent engine access for routine maintenance
IC BUS CE SERIES SPECIFICATIONS:
- 23,500 – 33,000 lbs.
- 29 – 78 passengers
- 158″, 169″, 193″, 217″, 236″, 254″, 276″
SINGLE REAR AXLE (4X2)
- Meritor: 15,500 – 23,000 lbs.
- Dana Spicer: 15,500 – 23,000 lbs.
- Meritor: 8,000 – 10,000 lbs.
- Dana Spicer: 8,000 – 10,000 lbs.
- Navistar Select: 8,000 – 10,000 lbs.
- High Strength Low Alloy Steel 50,000 PSI
- Parabolic Taper Leaf: 8,000 – 10,000 lbs.
- International® Vari-Rate Spring: 13,500 – 21,000 lbs.
- International Ride-Optimized Suspension (IROS Air): 15,500 – 23,000 lbs.
- Delco Remy: 12 Volt, 200 Amp
- Leece-Neville: 12 Volt, 210 – 325 Amp
- Battery Systems
- International: 12 Volt 1300 – 1850 CCA
- Enersys Odyssey: 12 Volt 3450 CCA
- JCI: 12 Volt 2850 CCA
- Fleetrite 8D: 12 Volt 1150 – 2300 CCA
- Single Horizontal After treatment Device frame mounted under right rail
- Hydraulic Brakes with ABS and ATC
- Optional Air Brakes with ABS and ATC
- Air Drum Brakes and Air Disc Brakes
- Diesel – Cummins® ISB 6.7: 200 – 260 hp, 520 – 660 lb.-ft.
- Propane – Power Solutions International (PSI) 8.8L: 270 hp, 565 lb.-ft.
- Gasoline – Power Solutions International (PSI) 8.8L: 265 hp, 548 lb.-ft.
- Allison: 2500 PTS with Direct Mount Cooler
- Allison: 3000 PTS with Direct Mount Cooler
- Eaton®: Procision™, Dual-Clutch Automated Manual
- 40 – 100 Gallons, mounted between frame and behind rear axle
- Available Crossing Control Gate
- Automatic Headlights (optional)
- 78″ Interior Headroom
- Lighted steering-wheel mounted door control and eight-way light switches
- Water In Fuel Sensor
- Cruise Control
- Optional factory-installed IC Air
- Entrance door step well – 14 ga Steel, Formed
- Treads, Naviflex™ Finish – Standard
Cumberland Truck Nashville
Cumberland Truck Murfreesboro
Disclaimer - All information, photos and pricing are subject to change without notice. All liability expressly disclaimed. Copyright Cumberland Companies © 2018