PURPOSE-BUILT SCHOOL BUS CAMERA SYSTEMS – CUSTOMIZABLE ON IC BUS® CE SERIES AND RE SERIES BUSES
DESIGNED TO ENHANCE THE DRIVER’S VIEW AROUND THE BUS
IC Bus® is proud to offer the industry’s first camera system designed specifically for school buses. Combined with the side mirrors, this advanced system will allow bus drivers to have a “full view” around the bus so they can concentrate on driving and keeping kids safe.
No school bus vision safety technology replaces a skilled, alert driver exercising safe driving techniques and proactive, comprehensive driver training. Responsibility for the safe operation of the vehicle remains with the driver at all times.
FULL VIEW CAMERA FEATURES
- Co-developed with Rosco® Vision Systems, IC Bus® designed the industry’s first purpose-built camera for a school bus application
- Provides drivers views based on the situation at hand, such as backing up, opening the door, or a view to the side or front of the bus
- This purpose-built camera technology is designed to not overload the driver with too much information, but instead provide them with the right information at the right time
- Gives the driver a greater feeling of security and peace-of-mind with the combination of the full view camera technology and driver mirrors
- Provides accurate visibility to the areas that matter most around the bus
The IC Bus® Full View Camera Technology™ by Rosco® is now available for customers to order for CE and RE Series buses.
Contact Us (Archive)
Daytona Beach, FL
Palm Bay, FL
Disclaimer - All information, inventory, photos and pricing are subject to change without notice. All liability expressly disclaimed. Copyright Cumberland Companies © 2020