Highly skilled technicians and well-equipped maintenance vehicles bring service and parts to your location during off-hours.
Commercial Truck Mobile Service with Cumberland Idealease in Florida and Tennessee!
Is downtime for vehicle service and repairs impacting the service you provide to your customers?
With Idealease Mobile Service you can schedule preventive maintenance when your vehicles are not operating— during off hours or on weekends—at your location.
Our highly trained and skilled Mobile Service technicians can perform commercial truck maintenance at your location including:
- Scheduled PM’s
- Minor repairs found at the time of PM
- DVIR write-ups (vehicle inspections)
Improve vehicle uptime, reduce fuel costs and driver downtime for your fleet of five or more commercial trucks with cost-effective, convenient Mobile Service.
Key Customer Benefits:
- Convenience – Schedule PM service where and when you need it. No shuttling drivers and less disruption to your business.
- Service expertise – Professionally trained Idealease technicians perform your PM service.
- Efficiency – Preventive maintenance and minor repairs found at time of PM are performed on site when trucks are naturally idle.
- Reduced costs – save time and money not moving trucks to and from service locations.
- Driver productivity – optimize drivers’ available hours of service.
- Environmental responsibility – No-spill oil change system, green oil evacuation.
- Increased uptime – Even better service for YOUR customers.
* Mobile Service does not eliminate the need for trucks to come to the shop for major repairs, repairs requiring equipment and tools located at the shop, or repairs needed between PMs that do not down the truck for DOT out-of-service violations. When our Mobile Service truck is not scheduled for customers’ PM services, it can be used to provide emergency breakdown service.
Proud to be a ONE IDEALEASE Location
Cumberland Idealease is a ONE IDEALEASE location. ONE IDEALEASE honors the Idealease locations that achieve the highest levels of performance in 12 key areas including: professional leadership, customer service, marketing, facilities, dedicated service bays, employee training, and customer safety and compliance education.
Daytona Beach, FL
Disclaimer - All information, inventory, photos and pricing are subject to change without notice. All liability expressly disclaimed. Copyright Cumberland Companies © 2020