IC Bus will offer a scholarship program to the children or spouse of any active, full time IC Bus Dealership Employee. (This scholarship is not administered by Cumberland, but by IC Bus, and is only available to CIT employees).
- Applicant must be spouse or child (including step children) of an active full time employee of an IC Bus Dealer.
- Child applicant must be single, fully dependent on parents and claimed as dependent on most recent income tax form.
- Applicant must be attending a post high school educational institution as full time student.
- Educational institution must be a state approved or accredited vocational/technical school, junior college, or four year college/university.
- Applicant must have cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
Application & Selection Process:
Application forms must be filled out entirely along with current transcripts and proof of registration. Find attached.
Tiered approach annually
- $1,400 for freshman/sophomores
- $2,500 for juniors/seniors
- Deadline for applications – June 1, 2018
- Selections made by June 29, 2018
- Winners announced in July/August