Free Safety & Compliance Seminar 2023 – Idealease – Nashville, TN
Complete Required Federal Training in One Day – For Free on October 26, 2023 in Nashville, TN
The one-day seminar will help private truck fleet professionals maintain a safe fleet, provide safety training to their managers, reduce violations and accidents, and satisfy annual Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) compliance requirements.
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE SEMINAR 2023
Completion of this one-day class gives you the required training certification mandated by the FMCSA.
- Date: October 26, 2023
- Location: Southwestern Conference Center, 2451 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN 37214
- Times: 8:00 am - Registration Opens \ 4:00 pm - Seminar Ends
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided
- Training Materials are Provided
- ATTENDANCE IS FREE
DO YOU NEED TO RUN A FLEET SAFELY?
The Idealsafe Safety Seminar can help. You can count on our responsive Idealsafe staff to provide expert training that will help you achieve a higher level of compliance with state, provincial, and federal regulations.
Our one-day Idealsafe Safety Seminar, co-sponsored by the National Private Truck Council (NPTC), can help you learn important risk control techniques to maintain insurability, control losses, and improve your bottom line. The seminar is held annually in more than 30 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
This nationally recognized program helps private fleet owners and fleet managers manage fleet safety for all major areas scrutinized during state and federal compliance interventions and reviews. Our step-by-step approach simplifies compliance with federal and state regulations, hours of service (drivers’ daily logs), drug and alcohol testing rules, vehicle maintenance and inspection, accident record keeping, and driver qualifications.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity! We’ll help keep your fleet manager thoroughly informed of the motor carrier regulations that affect your operations. At the Idealsafe/NPTC Safety Seminar, your fleet manager will also learn about new and proposed regulatory changes and how to enhance your safety program above and beyond regulation requirements. Completion of this one-day class gives you the required training certification mandated by the FMCSA.
Each seminar participant receives The Idealease Guide to Transportation Safety and Compliance Manual, an invaluable tool that will assist you with your safety and compliance documentation.
Our one-day seminar is valued at $395.00 per person, and is offered as a no cost, value-added service to all Idealease current and potential customers and NPTC members.
THE ONE-DAY IDEALSAFE SAFETY SEMINAR COVERS
- FMCSA Compliance, Safety and Accountability program (CSA)
- FMCSA Pre-Employment Driver Screening Program (PSP)
- Overview of new and proposed regulatory changes including hours of service and electronic on-board recorders
- Applicability of Federal and State safety regulations
- Driver qualifications
- Drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Vehicle maintenance and inspections
- How to enhance your safety program beyond regulations
- Accident record keeping
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO IDEALEASE CUSTOMERS
- Dedicated Maintenance
- Mobile Service (at designated locations)
- Periodic state and federal inspections
- Idealnet 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Idealease Fleet Services
- Idealease Fuel Card with U.S. and Canada fuel tax reporting
- Vehicle licensing, permitting, legalization
- Motor Vehicle Report Service
- Telematics Services
- Idealsafe Safety & Compliance training and consultation
- Driver training to reduce driver turnover
- Replacement rental vehicles
- Discounted rental vehicles