Fuel Additive Use During Cold Weather Conditions
Fuel additives to prevent jelling should be added anytime the ambient temperature is below 32. Power Service and Penray are popular manufactures of fuel additives and both companies have two different products available through Navistar and Idealease locations.
- The “Red Bottle” is Power Service 911 and is to be used ONLY when the fuel in a unit has been jelled.
- Power Service 911 is NOT to be used as a fuel additive that you would regularly put in the fuel tank to keep the fuel from jelling.
- Power Service Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane “White Bottle” is to be added to the fuel at each fill when the ambient temperature is < 30 degrees F.
- This is the additive you should use on a regular basis during the winter months.
Winter Thaw Emergency Diesel Fuel Supplement:
- Dissolves already gelled fuel fast and reduces clogging of fuel filters.
- Prevents ice crystal build-up in fuel lines and filters by disbursing moisture.
- Eliminates hard starting, pounding, excessive smoking and helps improve combustion.
- 100% compatible with low sulfur fuel and fuel blends.
Winter Pow-R Plus Diesel Fuel Supplement:
- ULSD compliant. Prevents gelling of diesel fuel.
- Prevents ice crystal formation. Reduces cold filter plug point b as much as 30ºF.
- Helps enhance cetane.
- Helps improve fuel economy. Utilizes HAFI® technology.
- Improves cold weather starting.
- Stabilizes and prevents corrosion.
- Helps reduce emissions.
- Helps improve lubricity.
Daytona Beach, FL
Disclaimer - All information, inventory, photos and pricing are subject to change without notice. All liability expressly disclaimed. Copyright Cumberland Companies © 2020