Idealease Cancels 2020 Safety Seminars
As we see the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve with impact to our locations and customers we evaluated the practicality of holding the 2020 Idealease Safety seminars with the protection of our employees and you our seminar attendees during these challenging times. With “Safety” as our top priority we have made the decision to CANCEL the 2020 Idealease Safety Seminars. 2020 would have been our 20th year in presenting transportation safety and compliance information seminars to our customers and potential customers. Starting in August will be presenting an Idealease Safety Webinar series for you our customers and potential customers to attend. Six individual webinars will be released and will be one hour or less in length.
Here are the individual webinar topics:
- Keeping your driver safe during a pandemic.
- Who is required to comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations?
- Qualifying a driver of a commercial motor vehicle.
- How the Drug and Alcohol Testing regulations apply to you a motor carrier.
- New hours of service regulation changes and the ELD.
- Developing a proactive safety and loss control program.
We will keep you updated in this bulletin with the webinar information as it becomes available.
Disclaimer - All information, inventory, photos and pricing are subject to change without notice. All liability expressly disclaimed. Copyright Cumberland Companies © 2020