LT stands for Line haul Truck. According to International and its advanced testing, the LT has proven to deliver up to 7% better fuel economy than the ProStar. The LT has added a choice of advanced, fuel-efficient powertrains and engine choices like the new 2017 Cummins X15, plus new state-of-the-art electronic controls to optimize every drop of fuel.
The Most Driver-Centric, Fuel-Efficient, Uptime-Focused Truck Delivered by International to Date.
Our DriverFirst philosophy led us to seek hundreds of driver recommendations that shaped its design.
- Best-in-class driver features
- Diamond interior with black cherry accent package
- Premium gauge cluster
- Premium cluster digital screens
- New column mounted shifter
- Best-in-class uptime
- Designed for reliability from the inside out
- Leading fuel economy – 7% improvement in fuel economy
- The wind averaged drag advantage – in the real world, the wind almost always hits the truck at an angle, not head on. The LT Series was designed with this in mind and is a leader in Wind Averaged Drag. The higher the yaw angle the better the the LT Series performs against the competition.
- and many more….