International® Dealers Prepare to Offer Customers Comprehensive Ownership Solutions for S13 Integrated Powertrain
LISLE, Ill. (October 24, 2022) – Navistar and the International® dealer network prepare to support customers with comprehensive ownership solutions for the International® S13 Integrated Powertrain. Comprehensive ownership solutions will include dealer integrated software, built-in service products, repair maintenance contracts and preventive maintenance programs to ensure customers achieve maximum uptime.
International® on-highway models specified with the S13 Integrated Powertrain will come equipped for five years with the industry’s most comprehensive set of standard connected vehicle solutions, including:
- OnCommand® Connection Advanced Remote Diagnostics, with vehicle support through fault code prioritization
- Premium Intelligent Fleet Care reports such as Advanced Fuel Analytics and Predictive Fleet Health Monitoring
- Over-the-air updates for approved calibration and programmable parameters to engine and transmission software
- Gateway integrations that enable seamless access to third-party fleet management and compliance providers without the need for additional telematics hardware
- A subscription to International® 360, Navistar’s all-makes service communication tool designed to accelerate the repair process and streamline dealer communications.
- OnCommand Connection utilizes data from the vehicle to continuously improve parts stocking at dealer locations. Focused on maximizing customer uptime, dealers will have the top maintenance and critical parts for the S13 Integrated Powertrain stocked at key locations nationwide when the powertrain enters full production. Navistar will then continue to optimize parts stocking on dealer shelves by leveraging machine learning algorithms.
International® LT® Series or RH® Series models specified with the S13 Engine will include a two-year, unlimited mileage base engine warranty, and a five-year or 500,000 miles warranty for major engine components. Additionally, the T14 Transmission will have clutch coverage for three years or 350,000 miles and power take-off coverage for five years or 750,000 miles.
“As we prepare for the market introduction of the S13 Integrated Powertrain, our dealer network is committed to the investments necessary to ensure not only a successful sale of the product but comprehensive service and support throughout the operation of this new powertrain,” said Göran Nyberg, executive vice president, Commercial Operations. “Our ambition is to create the most value from the products and services International offers to the marketplace.”
Navistar introduced the International S13 Integrated Powertrain to dealers, customers and industry press at an exclusive event in Las Vegas this past August. Developed over five years through global collaboration with the TRATON GROUP, the S13 Integrated Powertrain will provide superior operating economy, stellar performance, and simplicity and serviceability to the North American commercial vehicle market. The S13 Integrated Powertrain continues to undergo extensive testing to ensure proper validation for the North American market, with more than 4 million road miles and over 50,000 dyno hours completed.
The S13 Integrated Powertrain will be on display at International Truck booth #15105 during the American Trucking Associations’ Management Conference & Exhibition at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif. Oct. 22-25.
For more information about the S13 Integrated Powertrain, visit www.internationaltrucks.com/s13.
Navistar, Inc. (“Navistar”) is a purpose-driven company, reimagining how to deliver what matters to create more cohesive relationships, build higher-performing teams and find solutions where others don’t. Based in Lisle, Illinois, Navistar or its subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial trucks and engines, IC Bus® brand school and commercial buses, all-makes OnCommand® Connection advanced connectivity services, and Fleetrite®, ReNEWeD® and Diamond Advantage® brand aftermarket parts and includes a Brazilian manufacturer of engines and gensets, MWM Motores Diesel e Geradores. With a history of innovation dating back to 1831, Navistar has more than 14,500 employees worldwide and is part of TRATON SE, a global champion of the truck and transport services industry. Additional information is available at www.Navistar.com.
All marks are trademarks of their respective owners.