Terry Minor and Cumberland International Trucks Nominated for the ATD’s 2019 Truck Dealer of the Year
The American Truck Dealers (ATD) and Heavy Duty Trucking (HDT) announced the nominees for the ATD 2019 Truck Dealer of the Year. Terry Minor and Cumberland International Trucks is one of the 6 nominees!
From HDT, “The American Truck Dealers has announced the nominees for the 2019 Truck Dealer of the Year award, which recognizes commercial truck dealers for business performance, industry leadership, and community service. The national award is sponsored by ATD, Heavy Duty Trucking magazine, and Procede software. Nominees were selected by state and metro association leaders who will be evaluated by a panel of professors from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.”
- David Kriete, Kriete Truck Centers, Milwaukee, Wis.
- Kim Mesfin, Affinity Truck Center, Fresno, Calif.
- Terry Minor, Cumberland International Trucks, Nashville, Tenn.
- Harry Moyer, Lowe and Moyer Garage, Fogelsville, Pa.
- Trey Mytty, Truck Center Companies, Omaha, Neb.
- John Nichols, Palmer Kenworth, Indianapolis, Ind.
The winner will be announced at the 56th annual ATD Show in San Francisco, which runs from Thursday, Jan. 24, through Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019.
Cumberland Truck Nashville
Cumberland Truck Murfreesboro
Disclaimer - All information, photos and pricing are subject to change without notice. All liability expressly disclaimed. Copyright Cumberland Companies © 2018